Looking to build a new home on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales? Been searching the Web for reputable Mid North Coast builders? When it comes to Mid North Coast builders, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. G.J. Gardner Homes has few rivals when it comes to Mid North Coast builders.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for the Mid North Coast is proudly owned and operated by Trevor and Tesha Burns – experienced Mid North Coast builders. Trevor, Tesha and their professional team of Mid North Coast builders are based in Port Macquarie (15 Ocean Drive). Whether you’re in the market for a house and land package, off-the-plan design (150+ options) or custom home, Trevor, Tesha and the team are well-qualified to build your new family home. Trevor can also advise on knockdown-rebuilds, new investment properties and local building regulations – services which few Mid North Coast builders provide. When it comes to quality, value and stylish design, Trevor, Tesha and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes are your go-to Mid North Coast builders.
The iconic Mid North Coast region of New South Wales is famous for its spectacular scenery and idyllic coastlines. Given its proximity to Newcastle, the Mid North Coast is the ideal place to build an affordable family home. In terms of attractions, the Mid North Coast is renowned for its beaches (South West Rocks, Crescent Head, Shelly Beach), wineries (Cassegrain Wines, Sherwood Estate Wines) and wildlife sanctuaries (Koala Hospital, Billabong Zoo). Residents enjoy access to first-class facilities, including public libraries, aquatic centres, cinemas, golf courses and major hospitals (Port Macquarie Base Hospital, Kempsey District Hospital). As far as Mid North Coast builders go, G.J. Gardner Homes enjoys an excellent reputation in the region.
The Pacific Highway (A1) is the main highway servicing the Mid North Coast. Train services to Sydney and Brisbane are accessible from Kendall, Wauchope, Telegraph Point and Kempsey railway stations on the North Coast line. The Port Macquarie Airport is serviced by Virgin Australia and QantasLink.
Port Macquarie is home to a number of shopping centres, including Lake Innes Village Shopping Centre (Coles), Port Central Shopping Centre (Supa IGA, Target) and Settlement City (Woolworths, Big W, Best & Less, The Reject Shop). Other major retailers in Port Macquarie include Aldi, Bunnings, Kmart, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, BCF and Supercheap Auto.
The Mid North Coast has a wide range of primary and secondary schools, including:
- St Columba Anglican School (Port Macquarie)
- Hastings Secondary College (Port Macquarie)
- Kempsey Adventist School
- Heritage Christian School (Port Macquarie)
- St Paul's College (Kempsey)
- MacKillop College (Port Macquarie)
- St Joseph's Regional College (Port Macquarie)
Interesting Facts about the Mid North Coast
- The population of the Port Macquarie-Hastings Shire is 78,539. The Kempsey Shire has a population of 28,885. (Figures from 2016 Census.)
- Based on information from real estate sources and Mid North Coast builders, the median house price for Port Macquarie is around $580,000 (October 2018).
- G.J. Gardner Homes has a number of quality house and land packages available for purchase in Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Dunbogan and South West Rocks.
- Mid North Coast builders are keeping busy at the following new estates: Ascot Park, Beechwood Village, Brierley East, Brierley Hill, Catarina, College Rise, Elanora, Emerald Downs, First Fleet, Glenview Park, Saltwater Links, Stirling Green, The Lagoon and The Village.
- Many parts of the Mid North Coast have access to the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
Trevor, Tesha and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – experienced Mid North Coast builders - service the following localities:
- Ascot Park Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Beechwood Meadows
- Beechwood Village Estate (Beechwood)
- Bonny Hills
- Brierley East Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Brierley Hill Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Camden Haven
- Catarina Estate (Lake Cathie)
- College Rise Estate (Thrumster)
- Crescent Head
- Elanora Estate (Lake Cathie)
- Emerald Downs Estate (Port Macquarie)
- First Fleet Estate (Dunbogan)
- Glenview Park Estate (Wauchope)
- Harrington Waters
- Hastings Shire
- Hat Head
- Herons Creek
- King Creek
- Lake Cathie
- Lake Innes
- Long Flat
- Macleay Shire
- Mid North Coast
- North Haven
- Port Macquarie
- Rawdon Island
- Saltwater Links Estate (South West Rocks)
- South West Rocks
- Sovereign Hills Estate
- Stirling Green Estate (Thrumster)
- Telegraph Point
- The Lagoon Estate (Harrington Waters)
- The Village Estate (Harrington Waters)
If you’re looking for quality Mid North Coast builders, please call the G.J. Gardner Homes team in Port Macquarie on 02 6584 5116.