Looking at house and land packages Nowra? Require the services of a quality builder in Nowra? For house and land packages Nowra, you need to speak with Australia's number 1 rated national home builder, G.J. Gardner Homes. Since 1983, G.J. Gardner Homes has built over 35,000 stylish homes for discerning buyers and investors.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Nowra is proudly owned and operated by Sean Vickery and Nathan Fay – local experts in house and land packages Nowra. Sean, Nathan and the professional team at G.J. Gardner Homes in South Nowra have in-depth experience when it comes to house and land packages Nowra. Whether you’re seeking a house and land package that’s ready to go, or need assistance with sourcing one, you’ll be amazed by what G.J. Gardner Homes has to offer in Nowra. In addition to house and land packages Nowra, Sean, Nathan and the team specialise in custom homes, off-the-plan designs (150+ options), knockdown-rebuilds and new investment properties.
Nowra – located 160-kilometres south of Sydney – is a rural service town with strong links to the surrounding dairy industry. Nowra is the gateway to many popular beaches, including Shoalhaven Heads, Seven Mile Beach and Culburra Beach. In terms of attractions, Nowra is home to Shoalhaven Zoo, Hop Dog Beer Works, the Fleet Air Arm Museum and the Trees Adventure (zipline and aerial adventure facility). Residents enjoy access to a library, a swimming pool (Nowra Aquatic Park), a cinema (Roxy Cinema), a golf course (Nowra Golf & Recreation Club) and a public hospital (Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital). G.J. Gardner Homes currently has a number of house and land packages Nowra for immediate purchase – not to mention several display homes.
Nowra is accessible by road (Princes Highway, Moss Vale Road) and rail (Bomaderry railway station). Several transit companies – namely Nowra Coaches, Shoal Bus and Premier Motor Service – provide bus services in the region.
Major retailers in Nowra include Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Target, Kmart, Harvey Norman, Lowes, Harris Scarfe, The Reject Shop, Best & Less, Bunnings, Officeworks, Supercheap Auto and BCF.
Nowra offers a wide range of both public and private schools.
- Bomaderry High School
- Bomaderry Public School
- Havenlee School
- Illaroo Road Public School
- North Nowra Public School
- Nowra East Public School
- Nowra High School
- Nowra Hill Public School
- Nowra Public School
- Shoalhaven High School
- Terara Public School
- Nowra Anglican College
- Nowra Christian School
- St John the Evangelist Catholic High School
- St Michael's Catholic Primary School
Interesting Facts about Nowra
- At the 2016 Census, Nowra (the town) had a population of 9,193, whilst the greater Nowra-Bomaderry area had a population of 35,795.
- The median house price for Nowra is around $460,000 (October 2018).
- House and land packages Nowra are available in a number of new housing estates.
- Many parts of Nowra have access to the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
The friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes – your trusted builder for house and land packages Nowra – services the following suburbs, villages, towns and estates in greater Nowra:
- Amaroo Estate (Narrawallee)
- Basin View
- Bawley Point
- Bayswood Estate (Vincentia)
- Burrill Lake
- Cambewarra Village
- Carrington Heights Estate (South Nowra)
- Corks Hill Estate (Milton)
- Dolphin Point
- Endeavour Estate (South Nowra)
- Evergreen Estate (South Nowra)
- Green Orchid Gardens Estate (South Nowra)
- Huntingdale Park Estate (Berry)
- Hyams Beach
- Jaspers Brush
- Jervis Bay
- Kangaroo Valley
- Kings Point
- Lake Conjola
- Lake Tabourie
- North Nowra
- Nowra Hill
- Sanctuary Point
- Seaside Dolphin Point Estate (Dolphin Point)
- Shoalhaven Heads
- South Nowra
- St Georges Basin
- Sussex Inlet
- The Lakes Estate (Burrill Lake)
- Twin Waters Estate (South Nowra)
- Vineyard Links Estate (Worrigee)
- West Nowra
If you’re looking for quality house and land packages Nowra, please call Sean, Nathan and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes on 02 4422 9400.