LOT 1, 63 SECOND AVENUE, MOUNT LAWLEY
Occupying 205 sqm of prime real estate in Mt Lawley, this is a great option for buyers to build their dream home in highly sought-after Mt Lawley. Alternatively, this is a rare opportunity for investors to build a property yielding high rental returns – subject to council approval, of course.
How often do you come across a block of land in this area?
Just meters to Beaufort Street, you’re within walking distance of cafes, shops, 2nd Ave IGA, bus stops, the train line, Perth College and the heart of Mt Lawley where you’ll find bars and all kinds of gourmet delights and eclectic shops.
This is a rare opportunity to create a wonderful lifestyle or for investors to build and add prime real estate to their portfolio.
The Carlton, exclusive to G.J. Gardner Homes is designed for metro sites. This compact double storey home features 4 bedrooms with walk in
robes, activity space and open plan living area; you are sure to find a space to meet your needs.
The home includes:
– Resort Facade,
– Internal painting,
– Hybrid wood look flooring throughout,
– 31c high ceilings to the lower floor,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– Stone benchtops throughout,
– LED downlight package,
– Generous site works allowance,
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.