Seeking to settle in Melbourne’s dynamic South East? Looking to build a family home in Officer? For house and land packages Officer, you need to speak with Australia's number 1 rated national home builder, G.J. Gardner Homes. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has built distinctive homes renowned for their quality and value.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Officer is proudly owned and operated by Leon Adelman – an expert in house and land packages Officer. Leon is a licensed builder with over 30 years of construction experience. Leon and the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Pakenham are highly knowledgeable when it comes to house and land packages Officer. If you’re serious about house and land packages Officer, you need to engage with Leon and the team, who’ll make you feel very welcome. In addition to house and land packages Officer, Leon and the team specialise in custom homes, off-the-plan designs (150+ options), knockdown-rebuilds and new investment properties.
Officer – located 54-kilometres southeast of the Melbourne CBD – is a growing satellite suburb in the Shire of Cardinia. Officer is home to the D'Angelo Estate Vineyard, which is renowned for its award-winning red, white and sparkling wines. With 9 new housing estates under development, Officer is currently in the midst of a residential building boom. New housing estates in Officer include Arcadia, Banksia, Grandvue, Heritage Rise, Kaduna Park, Savannah, Skymont, The Rise and Timbertop. In terms of regional facilities, residents enjoy access to a library (Pakenham Library), a swimming pool (Pakenham Outdoor Pool), a hospital (Casey Hospital, Berwick) and several golf courses (Berwick Montuna Golf Club, Pakenham & District Golf Club). Given the area’s relative affordability, house and land packages Officer are proving popular.
Officer is accessible from the Melbourne CBD via the Monash Freeway (M1). Officer railway station is on the Pakenham line, which links to the Melbourne CBD. Public Transport Victoria (PTV) provides bus services in the area.
Arena Shopping Centre is the main shopping centre in Officer. Tenants include Woolworths, BWS, The Reject Shop and Australia Post.
Officer is home to a wide range of schools, including Officer Primary School, St Brigid's Primary School, Maranatha Christian School, St Clare's Primary School, Bridgewood Primary School, Berwick Grammar School, Officer Specialist School, Minaret College, St Francis Xavier College (Officer campus), Glenvale School (Cardinia campus), Officer Secondary College and Heritage College.
Interesting Facts about Officer
- At the 2016 Census, Officer had a population of 7,133.
- The median house price for Officer is approximately $560,000 (October 2018).
- House and land packages Officer are very popular in the various housing estates.
- Many parts of Officer have access to the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- G.J. Gardner Homes has several house and land packages available for purchase in Officer.
In addition to house and land packages Officer, the team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Pakenham builds stylish homes in the following localities:
- Arcadia Estate (Officer)
- Arden Estate (Pakenham)
- Banksia Estate (Officer)
- Beaconsfield Gardenia Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Jasmine Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Lavender Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Roses Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Upper
- Beaconsfield Wattle Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Bunyip North
- Cardinia Lakes Estate (Pakenham)
- Cardinia Views Estate (Pakenham)
- Cora Lynn
- Galway Gold Estate (Pakenham)
- Garfield North
- Grandvue Estate (Officer)
- Guys Hill
- Heritage Rise Estate (Officer)
- Heritage Springs
- Kaduna Park Estate (Officer)
- Koo Wee Rup
- Koo Wee Rup North
- Lakeside Estate (Pakenham)
- Lang Lang
- Lang Lang East
- Menzies Creek
- Mount Burnett
- Nar Nar Goon
- Nar Nar Goon North
- Officer South
- Pakenham South
- Pakenham Upper
- Savannah Estate (Officer)
- Skymont Estate (Officer)
- The Rise Estate (Officer)
- Timbertop Estate (Officer)
- Toomuc Valley
- Tynong North
If you’re looking for affordable house and land packages Officer, please call the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes on 03 9938 8269.