Seeking to build a new home in Torquay? Interested in one of Torquay’s new housing estates? When it comes to builders with quality display homes Torquay, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has set the benchmark for quality and value.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Torquay is owned and operated by Rohan Smith and Paul Del Gallo – experienced building professionals based in Geelong. Rohan, Paul and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes specialise in custom homes, house and land packages, knockdown-rebuilds and off-the-plan designs (150+ options). The team’s commitment to quality and innovative design is reflected in the G.J. Gardner display home on Rosser Boulevard (Quay 2 Estate). Rohan, Paul and the team can also advise on rezoning applications, dual-occupancy properties and Council building regulations. If you’re currently looking at display homes Torquay, you owe it to yourself to learn more about the G.J. Gardner Homes value proposition.
Torquay – situated 21-kilometres south of Geelong – is a seaside resort town renowned for its surf beaches – namely Jan Juc and Bells Beach. Torquay has a friendly and relaxed vibe, which is attractive to families, singles, retirees and holiday makers alike. Due to significant population growth, Torquay is currently in the midst of a residential building boom. A number of new housing estates – Quay 2, Grossmans Ridge, Ocean Views, Stretton, South Beach, The Dunes and Zeally Sands – are testimony to this growth. In terms of facilities, Torquay has a library, a public golf course (Torquay Golf Club), a bowling green (Torquay Bowls Club) and several medical clinics. Given Torquay’s stunning natural beauty, it’s not surprising that more people are visiting display homes Torquay.
Torquay is accessible from Geelong via the Surf Coast Highway (Route B100). In terms of public transport, V/Line runs a bus service between Geelong and Torquay.
The Dunes Village – featuring Woolworths and over 12 specialty stores – is Torquay’s main shopping centre. Coles and Ryans IGA are the other major grocery retailers in Torquay. An Aldi supermarket is due to open in the West Coast Business Park at the end of 2018.
Torquay is home to a number of quality schools, including Torquay Coast Primary School, Lisieux Catholic Primary School, Saint Therese Catholic Primary School, Torquay College and Surf Coast Secondary College. A Steiner School is located at nearby Freshwater Creek.
Interesting Facts about Torquay
- Torquay has a population of 13,255 (2016 census figure).
- The median house price for Torquay is approximately $780,000 (September 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in many parts of Torquay. To check an address, please visit NBN Co.
- Display homes Torquay can be found across the various estates.
- G.J. Gardner Homes currently has a number of quality house and land packages for sale.
Rohan, Paul and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – your go-to builders for display homes Torquay – service the following localities in and around Torquay:
- Anchoridge Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Armstrong Estate (Mount Duneed)
- Ashbury Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Austin Estate (Lara)
- Barwon Heads
- Bells Beach
- Charlemont Rise Estate (Charlemont)
- Dunes Estate
- East Geelong
- Freshwater Creek
- Frog Hollow Estate (Torquay)
- Glenlee Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Grossmans Ridge Estate (Torquay)
- Highton Ridge Estate (Highton)
- Highview Estate (Highton)
- Jan Juc
- Mount Duneed
- Oakdene Estate (Ocean Grove)
- Ocean Grove
- Ocean Views Estate (Torquay)
- Quay 2 Estate (Torquay)
- Sanctuary Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- South Beach Estate (Torquay)
- South Geelong
- St Albans Park
- St Leonards
- Stretton Torquay Estate
- The Church Estate (Torquay)
- The Dunes Estate (Torquay)
- Torquay Heights Estate
- Warralily Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Watermark Estate (Charlemont)
- Waurn Ponds
- Wombah Park
- Zeally Bay
- Zeally Sands Estate (Torquay)
If you’re interested in looking at stylish display homes Torquay, please call Rohan and Paul at G.J. Gardner Homes on 03 5221 1447.