Seeking to build a new home in South Nowra? Fallen in love with one of the housing estates in South Nowra? If you’re currently visiting display homes South Nowra, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. G.J. Gardner Homes has several display homes South Nowra that are well-worth looking at.
Sean Vickery and Nathan Fay are the proud owner-operators of the G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing South Nowra. Sean, Nathan and their hardworking team – based at 3/10 Central Avenue, South Nowra – specialise in custom homes, house and land packages, knockdown-rebuilds and off-the-plan designs (150+ options). The team is renowned for its quality workmanship, which is reflected in several display homes South Nowra. The display homes, which showcase the Benowa 240 Beach, Vista 286 Resort and Stillwater 309 Hamptons designs, are situated in South Nowra at the Green Orchid Gardens Estate. After visiting the display homes South Nowra, many people utilise G.J. Gardner Homes’ unique 3D Design Tour service to finalise their home design.
The suburb of South Nowra is located 164-kilometres south of Sydney and 193-kilometres northeast of Canberra. South Nowra is home to Unicorn Cheese (a major cheese manufacturer) and five new housing estates (Carrington Heights, Endeavour, Evergreen, Twin Waters and Green Orchid Gardens). A number of major retailers have stores in South Nowra, including Bunnings, Harvey Norman, BCF, Spotlight and PETstock. Residents enjoy access to general facilities in Nowra, including a library, an aquatic centre (Nowra Aquatic Park), a cinema (Roxy Cinema), a golf course and a public hospital (Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital). There are many display homes South Nowra to visit, including the G.J. Gardner display homes at Green Orchid Gardens Estate.
South Nowra is accessible from the Nowra CBD via the Princes Highway (A1). Nowra Coaches and Shoal Bus provide local bus services between South Nowra and Nowra / Bomaderry.
South Nowra has a busy retail precinct. Major retailers include Bunnings, Harvey Norman, BCF, Pillow Talk, Forty Winks, Home Timber & Hardware, Barbeques Galore, Spotlight, Joyce Mayne and PETstock.
Schools in the vicinity of South Nowra include Nowra Hill Public School, Nowra Christian School, Shoalhaven High School and St John the Evangelist Catholic High School.
Interesting Facts about South Nowra
- South Nowra has a population of 1,928 (2016 Census figure).
- The median house price for South Nowra is around $575,000 (October 2018).
- Many of the new housing estates – Carrington Heights, Endeavour, Evergreen, Twin Waters and Green Orchid Gardens – feature display homes South Nowra.
- G.J. Gardner Homes has several house and land packages available for immediate purchase in South Nowra.
- The National Broadband Network is available in many parts of South Nowra. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
Sean, Nathan and the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes – your local builders for display homes South Nowra – service the following localities in and around South Nowra:
- Amaroo Estate (Narrawallee)
- Basin View
- Bawley Point
- Bayswood Estate (Vincentia)
- Burrill Lake
- Cambewarra Village
- Carrington Heights Estate (South Nowra)
- Corks Hill Estate (Milton)
- Dolphin Point
- Endeavour Estate (South Nowra)
- Evergreen Estate (South Nowra)
- Green Orchid Gardens Estate (South Nowra)
- Huntingdale Park Estate (Berry)
- Hyams Beach
- Jaspers Brush
- Jervis Bay
- Kangaroo Valley
- Kings Point
- Lake Conjola
- Lake Tabourie
- North Nowra
- Nowra Hill
- Sanctuary Point
- Seaside Dolphin Point Estate (Dolphin Point)
- Shoalhaven Heads
- South Nowra
- St Georges Basin
- Sussex Inlet
- The Lakes Estate (Burrill Lake)
- Twin Waters Estate (South Nowra)
- Vineyard Links Estate (Worrigee)
- West Nowra
If you’re interested in visiting display homes South Nowra, please call Sean and Nathan at G.J. Gardner Homes in South Nowra on 02 4422 9400.