Seeking to build a family home in Nowra? Considering one of the many housing estates? If you’re currently looking at display homes Nowra, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. Since 1983, G.J. Gardner Homes has set the standard for stylish design and uncompromising quality.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Nowra and surrounds is proudly owned and operated by Sean Vickery and Nathan Fay – creators of stylish display homes Nowra. Sean, Nathan and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes specialise in custom homes, house and land packages, off-the-plan designs (150+ options) and new investment properties. The team’s commitment to quality workmanship and innovative design is reflected in three display homes (open 6 days a week) at Green Orchid Gardens Estate in South Nowra. Sean and Nathan also provide expert advice on sloping blocks, knockdown-rebuilds and Council building regulations. When it comes to display homes Nowra, you can’t beat G.J. Gardner Homes for quality and style.
Nowra – situated 160-kilometres south of Sydney – is a vibrant agricultural town renowned for its dairy industry. Nowra has a relaxed ambience that attracts families, tourists and retirees alike. Nowra is home to many tourist attractions, including Shoalhaven Zoo, Meroogal Museum, Hop Dog Beer Works and the Fleet Air Arm Museum (located at HMAS Albatross). In terms of facilities, Nowra has a library, a swimming complex (Nowra Aquatic Park), a cinema (Roxy Cinema), a golf course (Nowra Golf & Recreation Club) and several hospitals (Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital, Nowra Private Hospital). Given Nowra’s affordability and proximity to the coastline, it’s no surprise that more people are seeking to visit display homes Nowra.
Nowra is accessible from the south and north via the Princes Highway (A1). Train services to Sydney and Kiama are accessible from Bomaderry railway station. Local bus services are provided by Nowra Coaches and Shoal Bus.
Nowra is home to a Stockland shopping centre in East Street. Tenants include Woolworths, Kmart, Angus & Coote, EB Games, Flight Centre, Liquorland and Telstra T-Life.
Nowra has a number of primary, secondary and K-12 schools.
- Bomaderry Public School
- Illaroo Road Public School
- North Nowra Public School
- Nowra East Public School
- Nowra Hill Public School
- Nowra Public School
- St Michael's Catholic Primary School
- Terara Public School
- Bomaderry High School
- Nowra High School
- Shoalhaven High School
- St John the Evangelist Catholic High School
- Havenlee School
- Nowra Anglican College
- Nowra Christian School
Interesting Facts about Nowra
- The town of Nowra has a population of 9,193 (2016 Census figure).
- At the 2016 Census, the greater Nowra-Bomaderry area had a population of 35,795.
- Nowra has a median house price of approximately $460,000 (October 2018).
- Display homes Nowra are prevalent in a number of new housing estates – namely Carrington Heights, Endeavour, Evergreen, Twin Waters, Vineyard Links and Green Orchid Gardens.
- G.J. Gardner Homes has quality house and land packages available for purchase in Nowra, South Nowra and Bomaderry. .
- The National Broadband Network is available in many parts of Nowra. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
Sean, Nathan and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – your go-to builders for display homes Nowra – service the following localities in and around Nowra:
- Amaroo Estate (Narrawallee)
- Basin View
- Bawley Point
- Bayswood Estate (Vincentia)
- Burrill Lake
- Cambewarra Village
- Carrington Heights Estate (South Nowra)
- Corks Hill Estate (Milton)
- Dolphin Point
- Endeavour Estate (South Nowra)
- Evergreen Estate (South Nowra)
- Green Orchid Gardens Estate (South Nowra)
- Huntingdale Park Estate (Berry)
- Hyams Beach
- Jaspers Brush
- Jervis Bay
- Kangaroo Valley
- Kings Point
- Lake Conjola
- Lake Tabourie
- North Nowra
- Nowra Hill
- Sanctuary Point
- Seaside Dolphin Point Estate (Dolphin Point)
- Shoalhaven Heads
- South Nowra
- St Georges Basin
- Sussex Inlet
- The Lakes Estate (Burrill Lake)
- Twin Waters Estate (South Nowra)
- Vineyard Links Estate (Worrigee)
- West Nowra
If you’re currently looking for quality display homes Nowra, please call the G.J. Gardner Homes team in South Nowra on 02 4422 9400.