Seeking to build a new home in Yeppoon? Considering one of the many housing estates? If you’re currently looking at display homes Yeppoon, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has led the way with innovative design and unsurpassed quality.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Yeppoon and surrounds is proudly owned and operated by Heather Abraham – an experienced building professional based in Hidden Valley. Heather and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes specialise in custom homes, house and land packages, knockdown-rebuilds and off-the-plan designs (150+ options). The team’s commitment to quality workmanship and stylish design is reflected in the many house and land packages it currently has available for immediate purchase. Heather and the team can also advise on block selection, knockdown-rebuilds and new investment properties. If your visits to display homes Yeppoon are proving confusing, G.J. Gardner Homes’ unique 3D Design Tours make choosing a home design easy.
Yeppoon – located 42-kilometres northeast of Rockhampton – is a coastal town renowned for its beaches and islands (in Keppel Bay). Yeppoon has a relaxed ambience that attracts families, tourists and miners alike. In terms of attractions, Yeppoon is home to Yeppoon Lagoon (a large public lagoon), the Cooberrie Park Wildlife Sanctuary, Mount Jim Crow National Park and Keppel Kraken (a waterpark for children). Residents enjoy access to a public library, a swimming complex (Yeppoon Aquatic Centre), an 18-hole golf course (Yeppoon Golf Club) and a hospital (Capricorn Coast Hospital). Given Yeppoon’s stunning natural assets, it’s not surprising that more people are seeking to visit display homes Yeppoon.
Yeppoon is accessible from Rockhampton via Yeppoon Road. Young’s Bus Service provides a public bus service between Yeppoon and Rockhampton.
Yeppoon is home to two large shopping centres: Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Big W, Lowes, The Reject Shop) and Keppel Bay Plaza (Coles, Target).
Yeppoon has a wide range of quality schools, including Yeppoon State School, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Taranganba State School, Yeppoon State High School, St Ursula's College and St Brendan's College.
Interesting Facts about Yeppoon
- The town of Yeppoon has a population of 6,334 (2016 Census figure).
- The median house price for Yeppoon is approximately $335,000 (October 2018).
- Display homes Yeppoon are increasing in number.
- G.J. Gardner Homes currently has quality house and land packages available for purchase in Spring Valley Estate, Barlows Hill, Pacific Heights, Tanby Heights Estate, Canomie Park Estate (Tanby), The Shoals Estate (Lammermoor) and Zilzie.
Heather and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – your go-to builders for display homes Yeppoon – service the following localities in and around Yeppoon:
- Adelaide Park
- Barlows Hill
- Canal Creek
- Canomie Park Estate (Tanby)
- Causeway Lake
- Central Park Estate (Yeppoon)
- Cooee Bay
- Edenbrook Estate (North Rockhampton)
- Emu Park
- Etna Creek
- Hidden Valley Heights Estate (Yeppoon)
- Inverness Yeppoon
- Keppel Sands
- Kinka Beach
- Lakes Creek
- Mount Chalmers
- Mount Gardiner
- Ocean View Estate (Yeppoon)
- Pacific Heights
- Paramount Park Estate (Rockyview)
- Sea Haven Estate (Yeppoon)
- Shoalwater Bay
- Spring Valley Estate (Inverness Yeppoon)
- Tanby Heights Estate (Yeppoon)
- The Caves
- The Pines Estate (Hidden Valley)
- The Shoals Estate (Lammermoor)
- Zilzie Bay Estate (Zilzie)
If you’re currently looking at display homes Yeppoon, please call the G.J. Gardner Homes team in Yeppoon on 07 4938 3233.