Looking to build a home in the master-planned community of Edenbrook, Rockhampton? Searching for quality builders Edenbrook? When it comes to professional builders Edenbrook, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. Since 1983, G.J. Gardner Homes has built over 35,000 homes and won over 200 building awards (MBA and HIA).
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Edenbrook Estate is proudly owned and operated by Heather Abraham – a dedicated building professional based in Yeppoon. Heather and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes – your go-to builders Edenbrook – have a well-earned reputation for quality workmanship, innovative design and exceptional customer care. Whether you’re buying a house and land package, a custom home or a stylish off-the-plan design (150+ options), Heather and the team will ensure that your building project goes to plan. The team can also advise on block selection, council building regulations and new investment properties – services which few builders Edenbrook provide.
Edenbrook Estate – located 11-kilometres north of the Rockhampton CBD – is an exciting housing development in the suburb of Parkhurst. Edenbrook is a master-planned community featuring large blocks, walking paths and over 40-hectares of leafy parklands. Edenbrook is ideal for families and individuals seeking space and tranquillity within easy reach of the Rockhampton CBD. Edenbrook Estate is situated near the historic Glenmore Homestead – a heritage-listed homestead and property on the banks of the Fitzroy River. In terms of facilities, residents are only a short drive from a public library (Berserker), a cinema (BCC at Stockland, Park Avenue) and a golf course (North Rockhampton Golf Club, Kawana). Given Edenbrook Estate’s unique lifestyle benefits, it’s not surprising that more people are searching for builders Edenbrook.
Edenbrook Estate is accessible from the Rockhampton CBD via Belmont Road. Edenbrook Estate is situated near the Bruce Highway and Yeppoon Road. A public bus service operates between Parkhurst and the Rockhampton CBD.
The Parkhurst Town Centre on Yaamba Road features a Woolworths supermarket and around 15 specialty stores. A Lucky 7 convenience store is situated at 900-904 Yaamba Road, Parkhurst.
Schools in the vicinity of Edenbrook Estate include Parkhurst State School, St Anthony's School (Norman Gardens), Heights College (Kawana), Glenmore State High School (Kawana), Emmaus College (Norman Gardens) and Lighthouse Christian School (Norman Gardens).
Interesting Facts about Edenbrook Estate / Parkhurst
- At the 2016 Census, the population of Parkhurst was 2,476.
- Based on information from real estate portals and builders Edenbrook, the median house price for Parkhurst is around $355,000 (October 2018).
- Many streets in Edenbrook Estate are connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- G.J. Gardner Homes is across the latest land releases at Edenbrook Estate, including Parkdale, Twinview Terrace, Springbrook and New Haven.
When it comes to quality builders Edenbrook, Heather and the G.J. Gardner Homes team in Yeppoon are only a phone call away. The team services the following localities in and around Parkhurst:
- Alton Downs
- Breeze Estate (Gracemere)
- Crestwood Estate (Norman Gardens)
- Depot Hill
- Edenbrook Estate (Parkhurst)
- Emu Park
- Fairy Bower
- Forest Park
- Hidden Valley Heights Estate (Yeppoon)
- Keppel Sands
- Lakes Creek
- Limestone Creek
- Lucas Gardens Estate (Gracemere)
- Mount Archer
- Norman Gardens
- Paramount Crest Estate (Rockyview)
- Paramount Park Estate (Rockyview)
- Park Avenue
- Port Curtis
- Riverside Estate (Parkhurst)
- Rockhampton City
- Rosedale Estate (Parkhurst)
- Sea Haven Estate (Yeppoon)
- Serenity Park Estate (Gracemere)
- Tanby Heights Estate (Yeppoon)
- The Range
- Varsity Park Estate (Norman Gardens)
- West Rockhampton
If you’re looking for professional builders Edenbrook, please call the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Yeppoon on 07 4938 3233.