Fallen for the Mid North Coast of New South Wales? Searching for a quality Mid North Coast home builder? When it comes to Mid North Coast home builders, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has set the standard for quality, value and stylish design.
Trevor and Tesha Burns – your go-to Mid North Coast home builders – are the proud owner-operators of the G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for the Mid North Coast. Trevor is a licensed Mid North Coast home builder with over 35-years of building experience. Trevor, Tesha and the highly-skilled team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Port Macquarie are renowned for building quality homes in the Port Macquarie-Hastings and Kempsey local government areas. Whether you’re seeking to build a stylish off-the-plan home (150+ designs), or purchase an affordable house and land package, you’ll be impressed by what Trevor, Tesha and the team have to offer. As accomplished Mid North Coast home builders, Trevor and Tesha also specialise in custom homes, knockdown-rebuilds and new investment properties.
The Mid North Coast region of New South Wales is home to a large number of popular holiday destinations, including Port Macquarie, Crescent Head, Lake Cathie and South West Rocks. The Mid North Coast is popular with families, retirees and individuals alike. In terms of attractions, the area is famous for Cassegrain Wines, the Black Duck Brewery, the Koala Hospital and the Port Macquarie Museum – not to mention several iconic surf beaches. In terms of facilities, residents enjoy access to cinemas, public libraries, swimming pools, golf courses and major hospitals (Port Macquarie Base Hospital, Kempsey District Hospital). When it comes to reputable Mid North Coast home builders, G.J. Gardner Homes is your go-to local builder for stylish and affordable new homes.
The Mid North Coast is accessible by road (Pacific Highway), rail (North Coast train line) and air (QantasLink and Virgin Australia service Port Macquarie). Regional bus services are provided by Busways and Cavanagh's.
Residents on the Mid North Coast have access to many of Australia’s major retailers, including Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, Big W, Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, BCF, Best & Less, The Reject Shop, JB Hi-Fi and Supercheap Auto.
Port Macquarie is home to many schools on the Mid North Coast, including St Columba Anglican School, Hastings Secondary College, MacKillop College, Heritage Christian School, St Joseph's Regional College and Newman Senior Technical College.
Interesting Facts about the Mid North Coast
- The Shires of Port Macquarie-Hastings and Kempsey have a combined population of 107,424 (2016 Census figure).
- Based on data from real estate portals and Mid North Coast home builders, the median house price for Port Macquarie is approximately $580,000 (October 2018).
- Many parts of the Mid North Coast are connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
Trevor, Tesha and their dedicated team of Mid North Coast home builders service the following localities:
- Ascot Park Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Beechwood Meadows
- Beechwood Village Estate (Beechwood)
- Bonny Hills
- Brierley East Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Brierley Hill Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Camden Haven
- Catarina Estate (Lake Cathie)
- College Rise Estate (Thrumster)
- Crescent Head
- Elanora Estate (Lake Cathie)
- Emerald Downs Estate (Port Macquarie)
- First Fleet Estate (Dunbogan)
- Glenview Park Estate (Wauchope)
- Harrington Waters
- Hastings Shire
- Hat Head
- Herons Creek
- King Creek
- Lake Cathie
- Lake Innes
- Long Flat
- Macleay Shire
- Mid North Coast
- North Haven
- Port Macquarie
- Rawdon Island
- Saltwater Links Estate (South West Rocks)
- South West Rocks
- Sovereign Hills Estate
- Stirling Green Estate (Thrumster)
- Telegraph Point
- The Lagoon Estate (Harrington Waters)
- The Village Estate (Harrington Waters)
If you’re looking for a reputable Mid North Coast home builder, please call Trevor and Tesha on 02 6584 5116.