Seeking to build a family home on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales? Considering one of the new housing estates? If you’re currently looking at display homes Mid North Coast, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has made housing dreams come true.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing the Mid North Coast is proudly owned and operated by Trevor and Tesha Burns – creators of stylish display homes Mid North Coast. Trevor, Tesha and their hardworking team – based at 15 Ocean Drive, Port Macquarie – are renowned for their quality workmanship and exemplary customer service. Trevor, Tesha and the team specialise in custom homes, house and land packages, new investment properties and off-the-plan designs (150+ options). Trevor also provides expert advice on knockdown-rebuilds, sloping blocks and local building requirements. If your visits to display homes Mid North Coast are proving confusing, G.J. Gardner Homes’ unique 3D Design Tours make choosing a home design easy.
The Mid North Coast of New South Wales covers a broad area from Seal Rocks in the south to Woolgoolga in the north. The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for Port Macquarie focuses on the Port Macquarie-Hastings Shire and the Kempsey Shire – both integral regions of the Mid North Coast. The Port Macquarie-Hastings Shire is the larger of the two shires, and includes Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Lake Cathie, Laurieton and Camden Haven. In terms of attractions, the Port Macquarie-Hastings Shire is home to the Koala Hospital, the Black Duck Brewery and the Port Macquarie Museum – not to mention several great beaches. Given the Mid North Coast’s stunning natural beauty, it’s not surprising that more people are seeking to visit display homes Mid North Coast.
The Mid North Coast is accessible from the south and north via the Pacific Highway (A1). The North Coast railway line provides train travel to Sydney and Brisbane (access stations include Kendall, Wauchope, Telegraph Point and Kempsey). Domestic air services are available from Port Macquarie Airport (operators include QantasLink and Virgin Australia).
Major retailers on the Mid North Coast include Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Target, Big W, Kmart, Supa IGA, FoodWorks, Best & Less, The Reject Shop, Bunnings, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, BCF and Supercheap Auto.
The Mid North Coast is home to a wide range of primary and secondary schools (both public and private). Well-known schools include St Columba Anglican School (Port Macquarie), Hastings Secondary College (Port Macquarie), Kempsey Adventist School, Heritage Christian School (Port Macquarie), St Paul's College (Kempsey), MacKillop College (Port Macquarie), St Joseph's Regional College (Port Macquarie) and Newman Senior Technical College (Port Macquarie).
Interesting Facts about the Mid North Coast
- At the 2016 Census, the Port Macquarie-Hastings Shire had a population of 78,539, and the Kempsey Shire had a population of 28,885.
- The median house price for Port Macquarie is around $580,000 (October 2018).
- Display homes Mid North Coast are prevalent in a number of new housing estates – namely Ascot Park, Beechwood Village, Brierley East, Brierley Hill, Catarina, College Rise, Elanora, Emerald Downs, First Fleet, Glenview Park, Saltwater Links, Stirling Green, The Lagoon and The Village.
- G.J. Gardner Homes has quality house and land packages available for purchase in Dunbogan, Port Macquarie, South West Rocks and Wauchope.
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in many parts of the Mid North Coast. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
Trevor, Tesha and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – your go-to builders for display homes Mid North Coast – service the following localities on the Mid North Coast:
- Ascot Park Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Beechwood Meadows
- Beechwood Village Estate (Beechwood)
- Bonny Hills
- Brierley East Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Brierley Hill Estate (Port Macquarie)
- Camden Haven
- Catarina Estate (Lake Cathie)
- College Rise Estate (Thrumster)
- Crescent Head
- Elanora Estate (Lake Cathie)
- Emerald Downs Estate (Port Macquarie)
- First Fleet Estate (Dunbogan)
- Glenview Park Estate (Wauchope)
- Harrington Waters
- Hastings Shire
- Hat Head
- Herons Creek
- King Creek
- Lake Cathie
- Lake Innes
- Long Flat
- Macleay Shire
- Mid North Coast
- North Haven
- Port Macquarie
- Rawdon Island
- Saltwater Links Estate (South West Rocks)
- South West Rocks
- Sovereign Hills Estate
- Stirling Green Estate (Thrumster)
- Telegraph Point
- The Lagoon Estate (Harrington Waters)
- The Village Estate (Harrington Waters)
If you’re currently looking at display homes Mid North Coast, please call the G.J. Gardner Homes team in Port Macquarie on 02 6584 5116.