Seeking to build a new home on Melbourne’s south-eastern outskirts? Looking for house and land Officer packages? If you’re serious about choosing a provider of quality house and land Officer packages, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes. Over the past 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has established itself as Australia's number 1 rated national home builder.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Officer is proudly owned and operated by Leon Adelman – your local house and land Officer specialist. Leon and his experienced team – based at 17A John Street, Pakenham – are experts when it comes to house and land Officer packages. If you’re looking for a stylish, contemporary house and land Officer package, you’ll be amazed by what G.J. Gardner Homes has to offer. In addition to house and land Officer packages, Leon and the team specialise in knockdown-rebuilds, custom homes and off-the-plan designs (150+ options). For quality house and land Officer packages, you can’t go past Australia's most awarded builder.
Officer – situated 54-kilometres southeast of the Melbourne CBD – is a vibrant suburb in the Shire of Cardinia. Officer is characterised by affordable housing estates, flat bocks and calming rural views. Officer is ideal for families and individuals seeking a semi-rural lifestyle close to Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. Officer’s flat blocks are suitable for a wide range of housing styles, including estate homes and double-storey houses. Currently, Officer has few major amenities (besides the Arena Shopping Centre), forcing residents to travel the short distance to Pakenham or Berwick to access recreational facilities and hospitals. On a positive note, Officer has a large number of schools (12 in total) – making it very family-friendly.
Officer is accessible from the Melbourne CBD via the Monash Freeway (M1). Officer also has a train station on the Pakenham line. A public bus service is provided by Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
Arena Shopping Centre is the primary shopping centre in Officer. Major tenants include Woolworths, The Reject Shop and Australia Post. The centre also has around 25 specialty stores.
Officer has a wide range of schools to choose from, including:
- Berwick Grammar School
- Bridgewood Primary School
- Glenvale School (Cardinia campus)
- Heritage College
- Maranatha Christian School
- Minaret College
- Officer Primary School
- Officer Secondary College
- Officer Specialist School
- St Brigid's Primary School
- St Clare's Primary School
- St Francis Xavier College (Officer campus)
Interesting Facts about Officer
- The population of Officer is 7,133 (2016 Census figure).
- Officer has a median house price of around $560,000 (October 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in many parts of Officer. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- Currently, G.J. Gardner Homes has house and land packages available for purchase in Officer.
Leon and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes – your go-to specialists for house and land Officer packages – service the following localities in Melbourne’s South East:
- Arcadia Estate (Officer)
- Arden Estate (Pakenham)
- Banksia Estate (Officer)
- Beaconsfield Gardenia Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Jasmine Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Lavender Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Roses Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Upper
- Beaconsfield Wattle Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Bunyip North
- Cardinia Lakes Estate (Pakenham)
- Cardinia Views Estate (Pakenham)
- Cora Lynn
- Galway Gold Estate (Pakenham)
- Garfield North
- Grandvue Estate (Officer)
- Guys Hill
- Heritage Rise Estate (Officer)
- Heritage Springs
- Kaduna Park Estate (Officer)
- Koo Wee Rup
- Koo Wee Rup North
- Lakeside Estate (Pakenham)
- Lang Lang
- Lang Lang East
- Menzies Creek
- Mount Burnett
- Nar Nar Goon
- Nar Nar Goon North
- Officer South
- Pakenham South
- Pakenham Upper
- Savannah Estate (Officer)
- Skymont Estate (Officer)
- The Rise Estate (Officer)
- Timbertop Estate (Officer)
- Toomuc Valley
- Tynong North
If you’re looking for quality house and land Officer packages, please call Leon and the G.J. Gardner Homes team on 03 9938 8269.
Get In Touch
Looking for more information? Please select your enquiry type below, follow the prompts and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Select a Location
Select an Enquiry Type