Looking to build a new home in Beaconsfield, Victoria? Been searching the Web for quality builders Beaconsfield? When it comes to builders Beaconsfield, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has set the benchmark for quality and value.
Leon Adelman is the proud owner-operator of the G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Beaconsfield. Leon, who manages the day-to-day construction operations, is a licensed builder renowned for his quality workmanship and local building knowledge. Leon and the team – your go-to builders Beaconsfield – offer a wide range of building solutions, including house and land packages, off-the-plan designs (150+ options) and custom homes. In addition, Leon can advise on knockdown-rebuilds, new investment properties and local building regulations. When it comes to builders Beaconsfield, G.J. Gardner Homes is the obvious choice for quality, value and innovation – not to mention exemplary service.
Beaconsfield – located 46-kilometres southeast of the Melbourne CBD – is a family-friendly suburb in the Shire of Cardinia. Beaconsfield is home to Manna Gum Park, the Beaconsfield Flora & Fauna Reserve and the Beaconsfield CFA fire station. A building boom is currently underway in a number of Beaconsfield housing estates – namely Gardenia, Jasmine, Lavender, Roses and Wattle. The new housing estates are linked to the Cardinia Shire Council’s Town Centre development in neighbouring Officer. In terms of district facilities, residents enjoy access to a library (Berwick Mechanics Institute), a golf course (Berwick Montuna Golf Club), a swimming pool (Pakenham Outdoor Pool) and a hospital (Casey Hospital, Berwick). Given Beaconsfield’s potential, quality builders Beaconsfield are in serious demand.
Beaconsfield is accessible from the Melbourne CBD via the Monash Freeway (M1). Train services to Pakenham and the Melbourne CBD are available from Beaconsfield railway station. Public buses are provided by Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
Beaconsfield Plaza – anchored by Woolworths and Aldi – is the main shopping centre in Beaconsfield. It features a wide range of specialty retailers.
Beaconsfield has two schools: Beaconsfield Primary School and St Francis Xavier College (Beaconsfield campus). Neighbouring schools include Berwick College, Kambrya College (Berwick), St Brigid's Primary School (Officer), St Clare's Primary School (Officer), Berwick Grammar School (Officer), Beaconsfield Upper Primary School, Haileybury College (Berwick), Beaconhills College (Berwick) and St Margaret's School (Berwick).
Interesting Facts about Beaconsfield
- The population of Beaconsfield is 6,714 (2016 census figure).
- Based on information supplied by real estate agents and builders Beaconsfield, the median house price for Beaconsfield is around $730,000 (October 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in many parts of Beaconsfield. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- The various housing estates are keeping builders Beaconsfield busy.
Leon and the dedicated team at G.J. Gardner Homes – accomplished builders Beaconsfield - service the following localities in and around Beaconsfield:
- Arcadia Estate (Officer)
- Arden Estate (Pakenham)
- Banksia Estate (Officer)
- Beaconsfield Gardenia Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Jasmine Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Lavender Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Roses Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Beaconsfield Upper
- Beaconsfield Wattle Estate (Beaconsfield)
- Bunyip North
- Cardinia Lakes Estate (Pakenham)
- Cardinia Views Estate (Pakenham)
- Cora Lynn
- Galway Gold Estate (Pakenham)
- Garfield North
- Grandvue Estate (Officer)
- Guys Hill
- Heritage Rise Estate (Officer)
- Heritage Springs
- Kaduna Park Estate (Officer)
- Koo Wee Rup
- Koo Wee Rup North
- Lakeside Estate (Pakenham)
- Lang Lang
- Lang Lang East
- Menzies Creek
- Mount Burnett
- Nar Nar Goon
- Nar Nar Goon North
- Officer South
- Pakenham South
- Pakenham Upper
- Savannah Estate (Officer)
- Skymont Estate (Officer)
- The Rise Estate (Officer)
- Timbertop Estate (Officer)
- Toomuc Valley
- Tynong North
If you’re seeking quality builders Beaconsfield, please call G.J. Gardner Homes in Pakenham on 03 9938 8269.