LOT 901, 21B LATHAM STREET, ALFRED COVE
Looking for an entry point block into a BLUE CHIP SUBURB? Look no further.
The existing house has been demolished. This 512sqm green title block is cleared and ready to go.
Your new family home will be with walking distance to the Swan River, Wireless Hill Park and is conveniently located between Fremantle and the City.
You will also benefit by being a short drive to Garden City and many other amenities.
Made to impress, the spacious nature of the Nelson Bay design provides a luxurious, contemporary layout in a two-storey family home.
Flexible entertaining options are abundant with well-considered open plan family spaces flowing to a lifestyle alfresco at the rear and a central courtyard. Welcoming light floods the home with effortless connections between interior and exterior living areas.
Does this look like a great starting place for your dream design or perhaps you would prefer to work with us on your own custom design?
This home includes:
– Urban Façade as shown,
– Hybrid timber look flooring throughout,
– Internal painting throughout,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– LED downlights throughout,
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– Stone benchtops throughout,
– Generous site works allowance,
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.