Lot 1, 336 Marmion Street, Melville
Build Your ‘DREAM HOME’ Large 452 sqm Green Title block in desirable position.
Hop, skip or jump to bus stops and the wonderful Blend Café and Pizza Bar up the road, with Melville Primary School, Melville Senior High School and lush local parklands also all within easy walking distance. Also nearby are the likes of the iconic Kadidjiny Park, Woolworths supermarket, more shopping at the magnificent Westfield Booragoon complex, our picturesque Swan River and even the heart of Fremantle. The possibilities may be endless here, but the convenient location – and everything it has to offer – is all yours!
A Perfect building block for you to acquire, design and build your absolute stunning home in a tranquil location.
The Burwood is a two-storey home, designed to suit narrow lots while providing spacious open plan living in a stylish family home.
The main living zone including a large kitchen with butler’s pantry opens outdoors to the rear alfresco and side yard with optional raised ceilings and highlight windows that accentuate the feeling of space, allowing light to pour in and excite the senses.
The master suite with ensuite and walk in robe is located on the ground floor, creating a dedicated kid’s zone on the upper floor with additional bedrooms, central lounge and family bathroom.
To finish it off the home comes with double garage, study and plenty of storage, making the Burwood a striking yet practical modern family home.
Allow yourself to imagine the lifestyle you’ve always wanted; in the home you deserve!
For optimal site use, this design is best positioned on sites with the north aspect towards the side of the home, providing sustainable and comfortable living conditions throughout the year.
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– ESSA stone bench tops throughout,
– Internal wall painting,
– Carpet to the bedrooms,
– Hybrid wooden flooring throughout,
– Exposed aggregate driveway,
– 900mm Smeg appliances,
– Shaker cabinetry,
– Generous site works allowance,
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– LED downlight package throughout,
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.