Atop Beeliar offers an idyllic family lifestyle for those seeking a home in a
well-established suburb surrounded by existing amenity.
It’s a new address elevated high on a ridge amongst natural Tuart trees.
The Atop community features natural parks, playgrounds and look-outs
to enjoy the scenic views toward Rottnest Island.
• Walking distance to Beeliar Village with supermarkets, specialty services,
restaurants and cafés
• Conveniently located near local primary and high schools in
Beeliar and surrounding neighbourhoods
• Less than 10 minutes’ drive to nearby Cockburn
Gateway Shopping Centre
• Access to Perth City via train or Freeway
in less than 25 minutes
• Just 15 minutes to Fremantle, with its popular café strip
• Be at Coogee beach in less than 10 minutes
– 31c high ceiling throughout the home,
– Generous front façade package,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– LED downlight package,
– Generous site works allowance,
– 20mm ESSA stone benchtops throughout.
The remarkable Oceanside, exclusive to G.J. Gardner Homes, is designed with today’s family in mind.
From the moment you enter one of the beautiful Oceanside homes you’ll know you have discovered class and comfort stylishly combined under one roof. These elegant homes provide multiple private living zones, including a separate media/lounge room, ensuring plenty of space for everyone.
* Package price is based on Bridgewater 205 standard floor plan and standard façade (may be smaller than façade shown). Package may be
subject to developer’s design review panel, council final approval and G.J. Gardner Homes procedure of purchase. Package price excludes stamp
duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs (including 6 Legal/74189757_2 transfer of title and searches). Prices are current as of the date of
printing and are inclusive of GST. Prices may change without notice. Packages are subject to availability. Package subject to two separate contracts
relating to the building and the land respectively. Photographs may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by G.J Gardner Homes.
Excluded items may include but are not limited to landscaping items such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens,
driveways and decorative items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens or barbeques. Photographs may also depict inclusions not forming part of
the standard design and which may be subject to additional costs. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may
not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consent. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a New Homes Consultant or visit our
website at https://www.gjgardner.com.au/house-and-land-pricing. Perth West trading as G.J. Gardner Homes 2/195 Main St, Osborne Park, Western
Australia, 6017, Australia.