Located in the Mt Lawley high school catchment area, this is a rare opportunity to secure one of the last few remaining blocks of land in Maylands.
Zoned R30, this 658m2 duplex potential block is just a short walk to the river & cycle path, Maylands train station, Eighth Avenue café strip and just a few minutes’ drive to the CBD.
Also has potential for city views.
Be quick or miss out!
The exceptional Mandalay 335 is designed to impress and incorporates everything you could possibly want in your new spacious family home. It combines the very best of open plan living but also has distinct and separate entertaining areas such as the media room and upstairs activity room. No matter the occasion this marvelous design will cater nicely – this is a truly magnificent home.
– ESSA stone bench tops throughout,
– 31c High Ceilings throughout,
– 900mm Smeg appliances,
– Internal wall painting,
– Floor tiling throughout,
– Facade upgrade,
– Hobless showers with semi frame-less shower screens,
– Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning,
– Generous site works allowance,
And much more…
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.