760 ROWLEY ROAD, OAKFORD
Are you Ready to make the change to a rural lifestyle to have space for the family to grow as we sit in these crazy uncertain times, imagine space with out neighbours so close, space to have your own chooks, space to grow your own veggies, space for the kids to kick the footy and breathe fresh air in a secure environment.
This flat level block is ready for the new owners to build their next dream home, Located East of Nicholson Rd with easy access to both the Kwinana Freeway, Tonkin Hwy. The land has a building envelope of 1100m2 which is located 67 meters off the front boundary but with council approval could be moved to the rear of the block. Fully fenced and mainly grassed with some natural bush on the land. Close to great local private schools, minutes to local shopping centers and only 25km from Perth CBD.
Allow yourself to imagine the lifestyle you’ve always wanted, in the home you deserve!
The Montville Prestige offers a fresh modern take on the classic country lifestyle. A sweeping floorplan with wraparound verandahs to the rear creates an airy, expansive feel, while clever design provides space and privacy for each family member.
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– Internal wall painting,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– Urban façade as shown,
– Generous site works allowance,
– 600mm floor tiling throughout,
– 900mm Smeg appliances,
– Complimentary design service..
Much much more….
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.