Located in a quiet Cul-de -Sac with beautiful mature trees, fully fenced with power to the front of the block. Sitting on a 5513 m2 block. This land is titled and ready for the new owner to design and build their dream home with space to grow. Only minutes to Byford town centre, easy access to the Tonkin Highway, schools and childcares all close by. The rural market is in hot demand and buyers are snapping up land and properties so fast don’t miss this opportunity.
The Aspen encompasses the very best in open plan designs for the family that like to stay at home in their rural estate.
– ESSA stone bench tops throughout,
– 31c High Ceilings throughout,
– 900mm Smeg appliances,
– Water tank supply & install,
– Septic system supply & install,
– Urban facade as shown,
– Further run-in allowance for gas, power and NBN,
– Floor tiling throughout,
– Hobless showers with semi frame-less shower screens,
– Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning,
– Generous site works allowance,
And much more…
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.