THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE
Steps to the hospital, Kings Park and minutes to Perth City. The picturesque Swan River and UWA just a few minutes away. Take advantage of both the Hampden Road and Shenton Park café, shops and restaurants being within walking distance. Beautiful Lake Jualbup is just a short stroll away.
Build you Dream Home or subdivide this 1037sqm block, zoned R60.
From huge, open-plan living spaces to the stunning architectural voids over the entry, foyer and dining room, this exceptional home is the ultimate in modern design. There are five bedrooms, a media room, a home office and a rumpus room complete with bar.
Does this look like a great starting place for your dream design?
This home includes:
– Urban Façade as shown,
– Hybrid timber look flooring throughout,
– Internal painting throughout,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– LED downlights throughout,
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– Two huge Voids,
– 40mm Stone to the kitchen,
– Generous site works allowance,
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.