23 BOURKE STREET, YOKINE
Land area is approx. 676 sqm with dimensions 15.09m by 44.76m. Area is zoned R40 so has a potential duplex build, a triplex build, a 5-6 unit multi dwelling build or building a dream home.
Property is located 5km to Perth city center and located 1km to Edith Cowan University, Mt Lawley Senior High School, Terry Tyzac Recreation and Pool Center, Mt Lawley & Yokine Golf Clubs. Walking distance to Flinders Square and Dog Swamp Shopping Centers (choice of the big three Coles Wools & Aldi).
Allow yourself to imagine the lifestyle you’ve always wanted, in the home you deserve!
The Hawthorn is a large double storey family home that screams luxury and is certainly one for the family seeking space, providing a variety of possibilities to entertain or relax.
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– Internal wall painting,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– Urban façade,
– Generous site works allowance,
– Flooring allowance,
– 900mm Smeg appliances,
– Complimentary design service..
Much much more….
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.