20 IMOGENE STREET, NORTH COOGEE
Don’t miss this opportunity to build your dream ocean-side home and live the Port Coogee lifestyle at one of WA’s most exciting coastal communities, just 5 kilometers south of the popular city of Fremantle and 23 kilometers south-west of the Perth CBD.
Less than 200m walking distance to Marina Beach, 9 Imogene Street features 300sqm with a 10m frontage. Surrounded by amazing quality built homes, this lot is perfectly suited to today’s modern home designs and offers convenient access to all that Port Coogee has to offer – stunning parks, a world-class marina, Port Coogee Shopping Village, cafes, The Dome, The Australian Brewhouse and so much more are all just a short stroll away.
The Ascot is a well-appointed family home designed for narrow sites. The open plan living area with kitchen, family and dining rooms flow directly out to the alfresco area providing fantastic entertaining options. The upper floor comprises 4 bedrooms including a large master suit to the front of the home with ensuite and dual walk-in-robes. An activity room centrally positioned to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms provides a great alternative living space to the downstairs family room.
This build features the following inclusions:
– Façade upgrade allowance,
– Hybrid wood look flooring throughout,
– Internal painting,
– Stone benchtops throughout,
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning,
– 31c high ceilings throughout,
– LED downlight package,
– Generous site works allowance,
At G.J, Gardner Homes we have 100’s of designs for you to choose from. The house displayed is only one of many options you can build on this block. Contact us for details on how we can customize this home to your exact requirements
* House and land sold separately. G J Gardner Homes is not the owner of the land. Buyers must enter into a separate contract with the builder, and the builder is responsible for all matters relating to the building contract and the house. . The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. The above elevation is for illustrative purposes only and may not be included in the price of the building (unless specified). This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by G J Gardner Homes including but not limited to elevation features, landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, letterbox, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consents.