Grandview Estate offers its residents easy walking access to the historic and tree lined High street where you will find a host of cafes and restaurants, art and antique stores, and retail offerings. All set amongst a number of enchanting 19th century buildings. As Lancefield is quickly becoming a popular location for wine growers, many excellent cellar doors have also been popping up in recent times.
For the everyday needs of your family, Grandview estate is an easy commute to a variety of educational, medical and other social services. A 15 minute drive to Clarkefield provides a direct train service to the Melbourne CBD.
Lancefield, the gem in one of regional Victoria’s fastest growth corridors. It’s charm and all of its unique offerings, make Lancefield the ideal location to have the lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
An open plan living area is the heart of the modern home and the Broadbeach 300 has been designed to make this space tick all the boxes. It’s large kitchen complete with walk in butler’s pantry is perfect for day to day life and entertaining. With the family and dining area flowing into an alfresco and rumpus room you won’t be short of space to host your family and friends. A separate lounge provides an additional space to retreat and relax, allowing you to unwind from the day.
The master is completed with a large walk in robe as well as luxury ensuite with double vanities and large shower. The remaining bedrooms are located at the front of the home, surrounded by a central bathroom and study creating a perfect children’s wing separated from the rest of the home.
Enjoy all the comforts this great design brings and experience the home you always wished to have.
Here are some of our fantastic inclusions:
– Urban Facade (As pictured)
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and portico
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
Thermaline Double Glazed Windows
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Wall mounted clothesline
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout home.
– TV point
– TV antenna
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– Westinghouse oven, cooktop and canopy rangehood
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Luxury vinyl timber look planks to all living areas
– Reece fixtures and fittings
– Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us.