Set in a private cul-de-sac, this allotment waits it’s new owner. 19.53 metre frontage opens the opportunity for multiple house designs.
This stunning home looks deceptively simple, but its impressive size makes a statement which is the end result of clever and considered design.
Wide Bay Designs, exclusive to G.J. Gardner Homes, has been created to suit wider sites, its expansive frontage naturally enlarging its appearance and giving it a magnificent visage, which is sure to impress.
The heart of the home is the Kitchen, Dining and Family open plan living space that lead out to a large covered Alfresco area making entertaining easy.
The large master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite and a separate lounge to the front of the home provide the perfect spaces to retreat and relax.
Our Turn Key Inclusions:
– Hamptons facade
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and porch
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Brick letter box
– Wall mounted clothesline
– 2700mm ceilings
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout home
– Element lighting package, including: LED downlights throughout home, external feature wall lights, ceiling fans, pendant lights, exterior dual spot lights & dual leat lamps
– 2 x TV points
– TV antenna
– Dowell double glazed thermaline windows
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– 900mm Westinghouse freestanding oven and canopy rangehood
– Westinghouse dishwasher
– Caeserstone bench tops
– Soft close drawers and cupboards to kitchen
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Vinyl timber look planks to all living areas
– Tiled shower bases and niches
– Reece fixtures and fittings
– Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton Street, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us.