Located close to everything that Kyneton has to offer, this 2.085 hectare (5.15 acre) allotment provides a great place for you to build your dream home in the country.
The land has an assigned building envelope that faces North. The block is gently sloping, is fully fenced and has power at the front entrance and comes with a recently issued planning permit.
With super close access to shops, schools, medical facilities and cafes, blocks of this size are an increasingly rare offering.
The Wentworth is a country-style home that doesn’t compromise on prestige features.
It offers five bedrooms, including a spacious master with luxurious ensuite and a guest room with its own private bathroom.
The welcoming foyer leads to a formal lounge and home office, before opening to reveal the true heart of the home – a huge, open-plan living and entertaining space featuring family and dining areas, a modern kitchen with breakfast bar and butler’s pantry, a separate games room with bar, and a covered alfresco with a built-in barbecue area.
Our Turn Key Inclusions:
– Hamptons Facade wrapped around the entire home.
– Exposed aggregate driveway and porch.
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves.
– Vjoint panel work as per the virtual tour (timber look).
– 3200 litre septic system.
– 1560mm Freestanding bath in Ensuite.
– 4 feature ceiling bulkheads in front Lounge.
– Cavity sliding door, Including privacy set to Ensuite and WIR.
– Allowance for 40 double power points around the home .
– Overhead cabinetry in the Laundry.
– Upgraded single glazed Low-E windows (including colonial bars).
– Windsor WIN40 Clear glazed front doors (painted).
– Daikin reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling (includes zoning).
– Feature 90mm New York Cove Cornices.
– Vinyl wrap soft close cabinetry throughout the entire house.
– Feature built in BBQ on the Alfresco as per virtual tour.
– Luxurious 3000mm ceiling height (10ft) throughout home.
– Recessed Rinnai 950 Gas Fire in Lounge.
– 40mm Caeserstone to kitchen (including feature island bench with waterfall ends).
-Site cost allowance.
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster.
– Remote panel lift garage doors with 4 remotes.
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system.
– Element lighting package, including: LED downlights throughout home, external feature wall lights, ceiling fans, pendant lights, exterior dual spot lights & dual leat lamps.
– 4 x TV points.
– TV antenna.
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows.
– 900mm Westinghouse freestanding oven and canopy rangehood.
– Westinghouse dishwasher.
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes.
– Vinyl timber look planks to all living areas.
– Tiled shower bases and niches.
– Reece fixtures and fittings.
Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton Street VIC 3437 to discuss your new home build with us.