Welcome to Kyneton on Riverside, a master crafted neighbourhood by the winding Campaspe River on the edge of the historic town of Kyneton. Enjoy life at a country pace with all the modern amenities. Whether you are starting a family, searching for a tree change, retiring, or forging new beginnings, this beautiful house and land package is sure to impress.
The Kimberly 205 design range provides entertaining and private spaces in effortless connections throughout the home to meet the needs of contemporary living. A superb blend of modern features and inclusions makes the Kimberly a home you can relax and enjoy for years to come.
Standing out from the crowd, this home is a breath of fresh air which has clearly been designed to impress.
The Benowa has been cleverly designed to afford all the members of the household with privacy. With three distinct and separate living areas this home will cater nicely to the busiest of families.
At the centre of the home is the open plan living space with Kitchen, Butler’s Pantry, dining and family rooms connecting directly to the outdoor covered Patio and Alfresco. The master bedroom suite is located at the front of the home with elegant ensuite and walk in robe, while at the rear of the home is a kids space with bedrooms and family bathroom that surrounds a central activity room.
A media room is tucked in behind the Kitchen and is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
There’s not much more you could ask for when looking for the perfect family home.
Allow yourself to imagine the lifestyle you’ve always wanted, in the home you deserve!
The Benowa design offers individually crafted facades that will inspire you by providing a choice of homes that reflect your personal lifestyle and preferences.
For optimal site use, this design is best positioned on sites with the north aspect towards the living side of the home, providing sustainable and comfortable living conditions throughout the year.
Our Turn Key Inclusions:
– Hamptons facade
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and porch
– Extended 14m2 front porch (exposed aggregate)
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Rendered brick letter box
– Wall mounted clothesline
– 2700mm ceiling height throughout home (including Garage & Alfresco)
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout home
– Element lighting package, including: LED downlights throughout home, external feature wall lights, ceiling fans, pendant lights, exterior dual spot lights & dual leat lamps
– 2 x TV points
– TV antenna
– Dowell double glazed thermaline windows
– Soundscreen 2.0 insulation on internal bedroom walls.
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– Westinghouse WHI954BA induction cooktop and 900mm Westinghouse WVE914SB oven
– Westinghouse dishwasher
– 20mm Caeserstone bench tops
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Vinyl timber look planks to all living areas
– Tiled shower bases and niches
– 25 degree pitched roof
– Reece fixtures and fittings
– Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton St, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us.