Welcome to Kyneton on Riverside, a master crafted neighbourhood by the winding Campaspe River on the edge of the historic town of Kyneton. Enjoy life at a country pace with all the modern amenities. Whether you are starting a family, searching for a tree change, retiring, or forging new beginnings, this beautiful house and land package is sure to impress.
The Kimberly design range provides entertaining and private spaces in effortless connections throughout the home to meet the needs of contemporary living. A superb blend of modern features and inclusions makes the Kimberly a home you can relax and enjoy for years to come.
An open plan family zone creates the perfect space for entertaining friends and family, with a central kitchen and walk-in-pantry overlooking the dining and family living areas that leads out to an outdoor covered alfresco. A separate lounge allows the opportunity to escape and relax.
Good separation of private spaces is provided throughout, with the master bedroom including a well-appointed ensuite and walk in robe, privately positioned at the rear of the home while towards the front is the kids’ zone with the additional bedrooms, central activity room and family bathroom.
Our Turn Key Inclusions:
– Hamptons facade
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and porch
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Brick letter box
– Wall mounted clothesline
– 2700mm ceilings
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout home
– Element lighting package, including: LED downlights throughout home, external feature wall lights, ceiling fans, pendant lights, exterior dual spot lights & dual leat lamps
– 4 x TV points
– TV antenna
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– 900mm Westinghouse freestanding oven and canopy rangehood
– Westinghouse dishwasher
– Caeserstone bench tops
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Luxury vinyl timber look planks to all living areas
– Tiled shower bases and niches
– Reece fixtures and fittings
– Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton Street, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us.