Welcome to Kyneton on Riverside, a master crafted neighbourhood by the winding Campaspe River on the edge of the historic town of Kyneton. Enjoy life at a country pace with all the modern amenities. Whether you are starting a family, searching for a tree change, retiring, or forging new beginnings, this beautiful house and land package is sure to impress.
With enough space and versatility to keep your growing family happy, now and for years to come, the Parkview Designs, exclusive to G. J. Gardner Homes is the smart solution.
The front of the home provides the main living areas with a family room as the central hub of the house where everyone can come together.
When personal space is needed this home provides for that too, its flawless composition making individual retreat easy. A separate lounge room features at the front of the home while a kid’s zone towards the back provides additional spaces to entertain and relax. The back of the home is the private family zone with bedrooms, family bathroom and parents master retreat.
Parkview Designs bring together all the features of the most inspired homes and then masterfully combine them under one roof.
Our Turn Key Inclusions:
– Featured Hamptons facade
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and extended porch
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Brick letter box
– Wall mounted clothesline
– 2700mm ceilings throughout
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Zoned Ducted heating and cooling throughout home
– Element lighting package, including: LED downlights throughout home, external feature wall lights, ceiling fans, pendant lights, exterior dual spot lights & dual leat lamps
– 3 x TV points (including 1 to the Alfresco)
– TV antenna
– Dowell double glazed thermaline windows
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– 900mm Westinghouse freestanding oven and canopy rangehood
– Westinghouse dishwasher
– Overhead cupboards to Laundry
– Feature 40mm Caeserstone bench tops with waterfall ends
– Soft close drawers and cupboards to kitchen
– Feature Modwood Decking to Alfresco
– Gas Point including bayonet to Alfresco
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Luxury Vinyl timber look planks (12mil wear layer) to all living areas
– Drawers & Adjustable Shelving to Ensuite
– 900 x 1200mm shower, including tiled shower base and niches
– Floor to ceiling tiling in Ensuite
– Concreted pathway around the home.
– Vinyl Sliders to all robes / linen
– 30 double power points inside home
– External weatherproof double power point in Alfresco (switched).
– Reece fixtures and fittings
Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton Street, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us.