The Seaview delivers an entertainer’s dream with an impressive open plan living space. A huge kitchen with Island bench and butler’s pantry that overlooks the dining and Family areas adjoins the undercover Alfresco area, bringing the outdoors in and creating a luxurious, relaxed, flowing space.
Relax and unwind in the lounge room or move upstairs to enjoy the benefits of an elevated living space comprising a Rumpus room with a built-in bar that flows out onto the covered Balcony. Escape to the huge open master bedroom suite with large well appointed double Ensuite and walk in robe creating a private haven feel.
Four bedrooms, an Office, three living zones and two outdoor living spaces provide endless possibilities to entertain with family and friends or finding privacy and space for every member of the family.
Located within the Anchoridge Estate and directly opposite parkland is this fantastic house and land package. Construction hasn’t started so you still have the opportunity to have your input in design and colour selections. Land titles are expected in Q1 of 2023.
House & Land Package Inclusions:
* Beach Facade
* Butlers Pantry
* Double Glazed Windows & Sliding Doors
* Carpet & Tiles throughout
* 900mm Westinghouse Oven, Cooktop & Rangehood
* 2550mm (8 foot 6) high ceilings
* NBN Pack
* 450mm Eaves
* Braemar Gas Ducted Heating
* Under roof alfresco
* Colourbond roof
For further information please contact Marcus Illingworth.
• Oakwood Plains Pty Ltd T/A G.J. Gardner Homes Geelong is not a licensed estate agent and is NOT acting as an estate agent in relation to the sale of land nor as an agent on behalf of the property owner for the sale of the land;
• The Purchaser will need to separately enter into contract of sale of land with the property owner to acquire the land; and
• If the Purchaser enters into a contract of sale of land with the property owner, the Purchaser can then enter into a building contract with the Franchisee to construct a home on the land.