With views of the Malmsbury Reservoir in the distance and close to the historic buildings of Malmsbury, including the Railway Station, The Mill and many others, is this wonderful building allotment of approximately 1400m2 with town services near by.
Malmsbury has a vibrant community feel with old Botanic Gardens, many walking tracks, cricket & football grounds, shops, fast rail, Primary School and more.
An open plan living area is the heart of the modern home, our Broadbeach 300 has been designed to make this space tick all the boxes. It’s large kitchen complete with walk in butler’s pantry is perfect for day to day life and entertaining. With the family and dining area flowing into an alfresco and rumpus room you won’t be short of space to host your family and friends. A separate lounge provides an additional space to retreat and relax, allowing you to unwind from the day.
The master is completed with a large walk in robe as well as luxury ensuite with double vanities and large shower. The remaining bedrooms are located at the front of the home, surrounded by a central bathroom and study creating a perfect children’s wing separated from the rest of the home.
Enjoy all the comforts this great design brings and experience the home you always wished to have.
Here are some of our fantastic inclusions:
– Urban Facade (As pictured)
– Site cost allowance
– Exposed aggregate driveway and portico
– Colorbond roof, fascia & gutter with 450mm eaves
Thermaline Double Glazed Windows
– Rinnai evacuated tube solar hot water with instant gas booster
– Remote panel lift garage door with 2 remotes
– Wall mounted clothesline
– Haymes premium 3 coat paint system
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout home.
– TV point
– TV antenna
– Flyscreens & locks to all windows
– Westinghouse oven, cooktop and canopy rangehood
– Carpet to all bedrooms and robes
– Luxury vinyl timber look planks to all living areas
– Reece fixtures and fittings
– Plus much more!
Drop in to our Gisborne office at 3/29 Hamilton, Gisborne VIC 3437 to discuss your new home with us. Alternatively, drop in to see Jodie Alcaraz from RT Edgar Kyneton for more information on this block.