An elegant spacious home that will have you living life full, the Blackwood is perfectly balanced to cater to all the needs of family life. Separate zones from front to back provide space to come together or find a quiet space to retreat.
The spacious open plan living area begins with a large kitchen including walk in pantry that flows through the dining and family rooms to a covered alfresco to the rear. A central courtyard captures light and breezes into the middle of the home.
A separate lounge at the front of the home is subtly connected to the master suite, providing a second living area and space for parents to relax and retreat. The master suite comes well-appointed with a large ensuite and walk in robe.
The rear zone of the home provides the additional bedrooms with family bathroom and separate WC.
With all the extras you need such as driveway & crossover allowance , Braemar split system unit, Smart Drop vinyl planks, select range carpet through out, Downlights and 900mm Appliances you’ll have everything you need.
• Dowell Thermally Broken Double Glazed windows
• Concrete Raft slab
• Colorbond Corrugated iron Roof
• Colorbond Steel Fascia
• Colorbond Steel Guttering
• Colorbond Steel Downpipes
• Whirlybird Roof vent
• Standard Ceiling height of 2440 mm
• B&D Panel lift door with auto lift & remote
• R4.0 Insulation ceiling batts to ceiling
• R2.5 Insulation Wall batts to External & Internal walls ( Excluding garage external walls)
• Flyscreen aluminium mesh to all opening windows
• 450 mm painted eaves ( as per plan )
• Tiled Skirting to Wet areas
• Rinnai Evacuated Tube & Sun master 215 litre tank & S26 infinity Gas Boost HWS
• Set of 3 Shelves & 4 draws to wardrobes
• 60 cm Westinghouse electric oven
• 60 cm 4 burner Gas Westinghouse cooktop
• Canopy Range hood
• Soft close drawer runners to all cabinetry
• Integrated Slide out cabinet including 2 x 20 litre bins
• Ceiling fully painted with Quality Haymes 3 coat paint system in white
• Walls painted with Quality Haymes 3 coat paint system in white ( one colour through-out )
• Haymes semi gloss enamel to skirtings and architraves & doors
• Power points = 1 double power point per room & 3 to kitchen
• Internal lights = 1 standard light point per room
• 1 x TV Point
• 1 x Two way switch
• TV antenna supplied and installed
• NBN provision
Call Rheanna on 0447763193 to find out more.
Please Note this package is based on house location and site works determined by the builder only.
*Subject to soil test, site survey & energy rating. Artist impressions only – may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied by G.J.Gardner Homes or not included in any price stated. These items include, swimming pools, pool decks, fenced, landscaping – including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. For more detailed home pricing, please talk to a new homes consultant.
APR Constructions T/A G.J.Gardner Homes Central Gippsland
Download the Blackwood 285 brochure to get all details about the home. Alternatively, contact your local G.J. Gardner consultant to learn more about customisations and pricing on this home.