Our friends at Villawood are offering to pay your builders deposit up to $25,000* if you build a G.J. Gardner Home in Waratah Estate, Mickleham. Contact our office on 03 9740 2444 find out more!
* Site Costs including upgrade to H Class slab
* 450mm Eaves as per Plan Design
* Tiles to Wet Areas
* Carpet & Timber look laminate Flooring to remainder of home
* Ducted Heating
* Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
* Automatic Panel Lift garage Door
* Awning Windows to Front Elevation
* Flyscreens to all opening windows
* Gas Ducted Heating
* Concrete to Driveway & Path
* NBN pack
* Under Roof Alfresco
NOTE: State Government FHO Grant for eligible first home buyers has not been subtracted (Conditions Apply).
NOTE: This home is yet to be constructed.
* Limited to 5% of the building contract price and up to a maximum amount of $25,000 (inc GST). Available for new land sales only at Villawood residential estates of Albright, Aspire, Delaray, Rathdowne and Waratah where a building contract for that land is entered into with one of Villawood’s leading builder partners within 90 days (excluding medium density and spec homes). Terms & conditions apply and are available at www.villawoodproperties.com.au. Offer ends 31 May 2019 (or such later date notified at Villawood's discretion on www.villawoodproperties.com.au). Image is for illustrative purposes only.
NOTE: Package price is based on a standard floor plan and listed façade (may be smaller than façade shown). Package may be subject to developer’s design review panel, council final approval and G.J. Gardner Homes procedure of purchase. Package price excludes stamp duty on land, legal fees and conveyancing costs (including transfer of title and searches). Prices are inclusive of GST and may change without notice. Package subject to two separate contracts. G.J Gardner Homes makes no guarantee the lot number advertised will be available at the time of purchase. Photographs may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by G.J Gardner Homes. Excluded items include but are not limited to landscaping items such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, driveways and decorative items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens or barbeques unless otherwise listed in inclusions. This design and illustration remains the property of G.J Gardner Homes and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consent. For detailed home pricing, please talk to our New Homes Consultant
Download the Pacific 205 brochure to get all details about the home. Alternatively, contact your local G.J. Gardner consultant to learn more about customisations and pricing on this home.