FULL TURN-KEY PRICE!
We are rated as Australia's No.1 and Most Trusted National Home Building brand as a result of our level of customer satisfaction. Our commitment to acting with integrity, transparency and reliability in everything we do ensures that you will only receive the best service from Australia's most reputable building network.
This stunning home looks deceptively simple but its impressive size makes a statement which is the end result of clever and considered design.
The G.J. Gardner Homes exclusive Wide Bay has been created to suit wider lots. Its expansive frontage naturally enlarging its appearance and giving it a magnificent visage, which is sure to impress.
The heart of the home is the kitchen, dining and family open-plan living space that lead out to a large covered Alfresco area making entertaining easy. The large master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite and a seperate lounge to the front of the home provide the perfect spaces to retreat and relax.
Commanding an elevated position adjacent to Pallara State School, this new estate sets the new benchmark in residential living. Essence is undoubtedly the most respected new neighbourhood in this sought-after suburb. Your chance to secure a future for your family in the Education precinct, a short walk from Pallara State School and in the heart of the growing Pallara community.
The Lifestyle At A Glance:
– High, level land
– Views, breezes, parkfront living in the THE ESSENCE
– Walk or cycle to Pallara State School, minutes to respected Private Colleges
– Handy to Forest Lake Shopping Centre, eateries and entertainment
– Close to Richlands, Calamvale, Sunnybank Hills shopping and conveniences
– Direct access to Logan Motorway (M2), Ipswich Motorway (M7) and Beaudesert Road
– 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD and International Airport
Love this design? We can put this on your block too.
We have included the followings in our turnkey package
· 6.5 Years Structural Warranty
· 12 Months Maintenance Warranty
· HIA Fixed price contract
· H1 Class Footings and Slab – Allowance for Piering
· Rendered & Painted facade to comply with estate covenant
· Premium 3 coats paint system to walls
· Feature Front Entry Door
· Quality floor coverings throughout
· Stylish Kitchen appliances – 600mm European
· Built-in wardrobes with sliding Plain Vinyl doors
· Clothesline and letter box
· Hot water system
· Curtain/Blind/Screens are not included
Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied by G.J. Gardner Homes or not included in any price stated. These items include swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping, planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. For detailed home pricing, please talk to the sales consultant.
Download the Wide Bay 212 - Element Series brochure to get all details about the home. Alternatively, contact your local G.J. Gardner consultant to learn more about customisations and pricing on this home.