Enjoy water sports and the beach? Seeking a coastal lifestyle close to Geelong? If you’re planning to build a new home in Ocean Grove, you need to speak with G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. G.J. Gardner Homes has few rivals when it comes to Ocean Grove builders.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for Ocean Grove is proudly owned and operated by Rohan Smith and Paul Del Gallo – your go-to Ocean Grove builders. Rohan, Paul and their experienced team – professional Ocean Grove builders – are based at 228 Moorabool Street, Geelong. Whether you’re in the market for a custom home, off-the-plan design (150+ options) or house and land package, Rohan, Paul and the team are well-qualified to build your new family home. Rohan and Paul can also advise on knockdown-rebuilds, new investment properties and Council building regulations – services which few Ocean Grove builders offer. When it comes to quality Ocean Grove builders, you can’t beat the team at G.J. Gardner Homes.
The coastal resort town of Ocean Grove is situated 23-kilometres southeast of Geelong. As a popular holiday spot, Ocean Grove’s population swells during the summer months. Given its proximity to Geelong, Ocean Grove is the ideal place to build a convenient coastal retreat. In terms of attractions, Ocean Grove is famous for its wide beach, its regional wineries and the Ocean Grove Nature Reserve. Residents enjoy access to a public library, a swimming complex (Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre) and a scenic golf course (Ocean Grove Golf Course). As far as Ocean Grove builders go, G.J. Gardner Homes enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and value.
Ocean Grove is accessible from Geelong via the Bellarine Hwy (Route B110). Public Transport Victoria (PTV) operates a bus service between Geelong and Ocean Grove (via Barwon Heads).
Ocean Grove’s main shopping centre is Ocean Grove Marketplace (Woolworths), which is situated on Kingston Downs Drive. In addition, Coles and Target have standalone stores in Ocean Grove.
Ocean Grove is home to four schools: Ocean Grove Primary School, Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, Surfside Primary School and Bellarine Secondary College.
Interesting Facts about Ocean Grove
- Ocean Grove has a population of 14,165 (2016 census figure).
- Based on data from Ocean Grove builders and real estate sources, the median house price for Ocean Grove is approximately $675,000 (September 2018).
- Many parts of Ocean Grove can access the National Broadband Network (NBN). To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- G.J. Gardner Homes has several display homes within easy driving distance of Ocean Grove.
Rohan, Paul and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – experienced Ocean Grove builders - service the following localities in and around Ocean Grove:
- Anchoridge Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Armstrong Estate (Mount Duneed)
- Ashbury Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Austin Estate (Lara)
- Barwon Heads
- Charlemont Rise Estate (Charlemont)
- Dunes Estate
- East Geelong
- Freshwater Creek
- Frog Hollow
- Glenlee Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Highton Ridge Estate (Highton)
- Highview Estate (Highton)
- Jan Juc
- Mount Duneed
- Oakdene Estate (Ocean Grove)
- Sanctuary Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- South Geelong
- St Albans Park
- St Leonards
- The Church Estate (Torquay)
- Warralily Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Watermark Estate (Charlemont)
- Waurn Ponds
- Wombah Park
- Zeally Bay
If you’re looking for quality Ocean Grove builders, please call the G.J. Gardner Homes team on 03 5221 1447.