Seeking quality Armstrong Creek display homes to visit? Require the services of a reputable national builder with decades of experience? When it comes to professional builders with Armstrong Creek display homes, you can’t go past G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. Since 1983, G.J. Gardner Homes has built over 35,000 homes and won countless building awards.
Rohan Smith and Paul Del Gallo are the proud owner-operators of the G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for Armstrong Creek and the greater Geelong area. Rohan and Paul are experienced building professionals with a passion for innovative design and quality workmanship. Rohan, Paul and the G.J. Gardner Homes team – based in Moorabool Street, Geelong – are experts when it comes to building stylish new homes in Armstrong Creek. Whether you’re seeking to build off-the-plan (150+ options), design your own home or source a house and land package, Rohan, Paul and the team will ensure that your project stays on track. If you’re currently looking at Armstrong Creek display homes, you need to visit G.J. Gardner’s unique display home in Maroubra Street, which showcases the Avalon Bay 332 design.
Armstrong Creek – situated 12-kilometres south of the Geelong CBD – is one of Victoria’s fastest-growing suburbs. Armstrong Creek is forecast to accommodate 65,000 residents and 23,000 dwellings by 2030. A large number of Armstrong Creek display homes have been built in the suburb – mainly at Warralily Estate, Ashbury Estate, Glenlee Estate, Anchoridge Estate and Sanctuary Estate. Armstrong Creek’s semi-coastal location makes it ideal for water sports, bushwalking, bike riding and picnicking. In terms of amenities, residents enjoy access to healthcare, sporting and entertainment facilities in greater Geelong. Given the family-friendly atmosphere and potential of Armstrong Creek, it’s not surprising that more people are looking at Armstrong Creek display homes.
Armstrong Creek is accessible from Geelong via Barwon Heads Road and the Surf Coast Highway. A public bus service is available between Armstrong Creek and Geelong. Residents also enjoy convenient access to the Geelong Ring Road (for the Melbourne trip).
The Village Warralily Shopping Centre – situated on Central Boulevard – features a Woolworths and around 20 specialty shops. Additional shopping centres and retailers are accessible in the greater Geelong area.
The Armstrong Creek School, which opened in 2018, is the only school in operation. Two new schools – Armstrong Creek West Primary School and Armstrong Creek Secondary College – are currently under construction.
Interesting Facts about Armstrong Creek
- At the 2016 Census, Armstrong Creek had a population of 4,247.
- The median house price for Armstrong Creek is approximately $500,000 (September 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in parts of Armstrong Creek. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- There are numerous Armstrong Creek display homes throughout the various estates.
- G.J. Gardner Homes currently has several house and land packages available for purchase in Armstrong Creek.
Rohan, Paul and the team at G.J. Gardner Homes are your go-to builders for Armstrong Creek display homes. The team services the following localities in and around Armstrong Creek:
- Anchoridge Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Armstrong Estate (Mount Duneed)
- Ashbury Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Austin Estate (Lara)
- Barwon Heads
- Charlemont Rise Estate (Charlemont)
- Dunes Estate
- East Geelong
- Freshwater Creek
- Frog Hollow
- Glenlee Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Highton Ridge Estate (Highton)
- Highview Estate (Highton)
- Jan Juc
- Mount Duneed
- Sanctuary Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- South Geelong
- St Albans Park
- St Leonards
- The Church Estate (Torquay)
- Warralily Estate (Armstrong Creek)
- Watermark Estate (Charlemont)
- Waurn Ponds
- Wombah Park
- Zeally Bay
If you’re currently looking at Armstrong Creek display homes, please call the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Geelong on 03 5221 1447.