Looking to build a new home in Sale? Been searching the Web for home builders Sale? When it comes to home builders Sale, you can’t beat G.J. Gardner Homes for quality, value and affordability. As Australia's number 1 rated national home builder, G.J. Gardner Homes services all the new estates in Sale, including Cobains, Woondella and Glenhaven Park.
The G.J. Gardner Homes franchise for Sale is proudly owned and managed by Anthony and Fiona Ruff – experienced home builders Sale. Anthony, Fiona and the highly-skilled team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Macarthur Street are renowned for building exceptional homes in Sale and surrounding areas. Whether you’re seeking to build a stylish off-the-plan home (100+ options), or purchase a quality house and land package, you’ll be amazed by what Anthony, Fiona and the team have to offer. Anthony and Fiona can also advise on custom homes, knockdown-rebuilds, new investment properties and local building regulations – services which few home builders Sale provide.
Sale – located 212-kilometres southeast of the Melbourne CBD – is the “unofficial” capital of the Central Gippsland region. Sale is home to the Wellington Shire Council, which administers an area of 10,989 square kilometres. Sale is famous for the historic Sale Swing Bridge (which can rotate 360-degrees) and the Gippsland Art Gallery (a major public gallery in Victoria). Sale’s diverse economy is based on public services, agriculture, forestry operations and off-shore mining (oil and gas). In terms of facilities, Sale has a public library, a golf course, a cinema (Sale Cinemas), an aquatic centre (Aqua Energy Leisure Centre) and a public hospital (Sale Hospital). A residential building boom – reflected in the number of new housing estates – is keeping home builders Sale busy.
Sale is accessible from Melbourne via the Princes Highway (A1) or the Gippsland train line (Flinders Street to Bairnsdale). Public Transport Victoria (PTV) operates a local bus service in Sale.
The Gippsland Centre – featuring Woolworths, Coles, Best & Less, Target and The Reject Shop – is the largest shopping centre in Sale. Another prominent shopping precinct is the Raymond Street Mall.
Sale is well-served by the following primary, secondary and K-12 schools:
- Araluen Primary School
- Guthridge Primary School
- Sale Primary School
- St Mary’s Primary School
- St Thomas Primary School
- Catholic College Sale
- Sale College
- Gippsland Grammar
Interesting Facts about Sale
- In the 2016 Census, Sale had a population of 14,783.
- According to real estate sources and home builders Sale, the median house price for Sale is around $300,000 (October 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in many parts of Sale. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- A number of new housing estates – namely Cobains Estate, Glenhaven Estate, Kestrel Court Estate, Glenhaven Park Estate, Woondella Estate, The Glebe Estate and The View Estate – are keeping home builders Sale busy.
Anthony, Fiona and their team of experienced home builders Sale service the following localities in and around Sale:
- Avon Fields Estate (Stratford)
- Cobains Estate (Sale)
- Currawong Estate (Maffra)
- East Sale
- Glenhaven Estate (Sale)
- Glenhaven Park Estate (Sale)
- Grandevue Estate (Longford)
- Hillcrest Estate (Maffra)
- Karrawatha Estate (Stratford)
- Kestrel Court Estate (Sale)
- Stratford Park Estate (Stratford
- The Glebe Estate (Sale)
- The View Estate (Sale)
- Woondella Estate (Sale)
If you’re looking for professional home builders Sale, please call Anthony, Fiona and the G.J. Gardner Homes team on 03 5143 1499.