Fallen in love with Oakland Estate, Beaudesert? Looking for affordable house and land packages Beaudesert? For house and land packages Beaudesert, look no further than G.J. Gardner Homes – Australia's number 1 rated national home builder. For over 35 years, G.J. Gardner Homes has built homes of exceptional quality, value and style.
Scott and Liza'l Textor, along with Andrew Rijken, are the proud owner-operators of the G.J. Gardner Homes franchise servicing Beaudesert. Scott, Liza’l, Andrew and the hardworking team at G.J. Gardner Homes in Crestmead are renowned for their quality house and land packages Beaudesert. Whether you’re seeking a house and land package that’s ready to go, or assistance with creating one, the team at G.J. Gardner Homes won’t let you down. As your go-to builders for house and land packages Beaudesert, Scott, Liza’l and Andrew will ensure that your building journey is a happy one. In addition to house and land packages Beaudesert, Scott, Liza’l and Andrew specialise in custom homes, off-the-plan designs (150+ options), new investment properties and knockdown-rebuilds.
Beaudesert – situated 71-kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD – is an agricultural town that derives its primary income from farming, grazing and the equine industry. Beaudesert is home to Wyaralong Dam, the Coolbadah Equestrian Centre and the Beaudesert Race Club. Given its proximity to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Beaudesert is ideal for families and individuals seeking a semi-rural lifestyle. In terms of facilities, Beaudesert boasts a public library, a 50-metre pool (Beaudesert Swimming Pool), an 18-hole golf course (Beaudesert Golf Club) and a public hospital (Beaudesert Hospital). As part of its ongoing investment in Beaudesert, G.J. Gardner Homes has several house and land packages Beaudesert currently available for purchase.
Beaudesert is accessible from the north and south via the Mount Lindesay Highway. In terms of public transport, a bus service (Route 540) runs between Beaudesert and Browns Plains.
Beaudesert is home to two shopping centres: Beaudesert Fair (Coles, Target) and Beaudesert Central (Woolworths). In addition, Beaudesert has an Aldi supermarket in Brisbane Street, and a Greener Grocer in Oakland Way.
Beaudesert has five schools: Beaudesert State School, St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Beaudesert State High School, McAuley College and Beaudesert Special Education Developmental Centre.
Interesting Facts about Beaudesert
- Beaudesert’s population is 6,395 (2016 Census figure).
- The median house price for Beaudesert is around $330,000 (October 2018).
- The National Broadband Network (NBN) is available in some parts of Beaudesert. To check availability, please visit NBN Co.
- House and land packages Beaudesert are proving popular at the new Oakland Estate.
Scott, Liza’l, Andrew and the friendly team at G.J. Gardner Homes not only provide house and land packages Beaudesert, but service the following localities as well:
- Bahrs Scrub
- Boronia Heights
- Browns Plains
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Grove
- Cedar Vale
- Chambers Flat
- Chambers Ridge Estate (Park Ridge)
- Covella Estate (Greenbank)
- Daisy Hill
- Eden’s Landing
- Everleigh Estate (Greenbank)
- Flagstone Estate (Jimboomba)
- Flagstone Rise
- Garden Heights Estate (Waterford)
- Gleneagle Heights Estate (Gleneagle)
- Harvest Rise Estate (Greenbank)
- Heritage Park
- Heritage Village Estate (Heritage Park)
- Jimboomba Woods
- Killara Estate (Logan Reserve)
- Logan Central
- Logan Reserve
- Logan Village
- Mount Warren Park
- My Home and the River Estate (Logan Village)
- New Beith
- North MacLean
- Oakland Estate (Beaudesert)
- Park Ridge
- Park Ridge South
- Regents Park
- River Oaks Estate (Logan Village)
- Rochedale South
- Shailer Park
- Slacks Creek
- South MacLean
- Spring Mountain Acreage Estate (Greenbank)
- Tamborine Village
- Tanah Merah
- Teviot Downs Estate (New Beith)
- The Lanes Estate (New Beith)
- The Outlook Estate (Gleneagle)
- The Paddock Estate (Stockleigh)
- Waterford West
If you’re looking for quality house and land packages Beaudesert, please call Scott, Liza’l, Andrew and the team on 07 3803 6380.