After house and land on the Mornington Peninsula? Contact us today
On the Peninsula, home buyers are increasingly looking to knock down and rebuild to create a spacious, contemporary home in a desirable location. We provide creative Mornington Peninsula house and land packages to suit modern lifestyles. Our Mornington Peninsula house designs include one and two storey homes, dual occupancy, townhouses and designs for sloping blocks. We have a large range of floorplans to choose from, but keep in mind that we specialise in custom homes and can create the perfect design from scratch if you prefer.
Mornington Peninsula land and home designs
We can source land to suit your chosen home design. Our experienced consultants will find several blocks to choose from in the location you’re after, and will organise land and soil tests, planning, levelling, bushfire and flood checks. Knowing these are taken care of and that your home will be approved by council leaves you free to enjoy the planning process.
Relax and enjoy the building journey
Building a new home is a big project. But it doesn’t have to take over your life. At G.J. Gardner Homes, we’re all about minimising the time, effort and running around you need to do, so that you can enjoy the creative process and watch your creation come to life. Here’s what you need to know about our packages for house and land on the Mornington Peninsula:
• We’ve got home designs to suit every lifestyle on the Peninsula. Best of all is the level of customisation on offer – from the design, fixtures and finishes, you can truly make it yours.
• Choice in sourcing Mornington Peninsula land. You can buy directly from a dealer or selling agent or get G.J. Gardner Homes to negotiate on your behalf.
• We look after everything. You won’t have to worry about permits, plans, designs, tests and checks (land, soil, bushfire and flood) – we take care of it all.
• A fixed term contract means you can be sure about your home being completed without delays or unexpected price increases.
Why buy a house and land package on the Mornington Peninsula?
A Mornington Peninsula house and land package will suit you if you’re after:
• Simplicity. G.J. Gardner Homes offers a ‘one stop shop’ approach where we’re your single point of contact and handle everything for you, even planning permits and subdivision.
• Low maintenance. Backed by a warranty, your new home will be easier to maintain than if you purchase an older home.
• Total choice. It’s all up to you: location, design, finishes and colours. You can truly make your home unique and personalised.
House and land across the Mornington Peninsula
We cover all areas of the Mornington Peninsula, including: Mount Eliza, Baxter, Pearcedale, Somerville, Mornington, Moorooduc, Tyabb, Hastings, Mount Martha, Tuerong, Bittern, Crib Point, Somers, Balnarring, Balnarring Beach, Merricks, Merricks North, Merricks Beach, Dromana, Safety Beach, Martha Cove, Red Hill, Red Hill South, Arthur’s Seat, McCrae, Point Leo, Shoreham, Main Ridge, Rosebud, Capel Sound, Boneo, Flinders, Cape Schanck, Fingal, St Andrew’s Beach, Tootgarook, Rye, Blairgowrie, Sorrento and Portsea.
Interested in a Mornington Peninsula house and land package? Call us and talk with an experienced consultant.